Valentine’s Day is a day that many people love, and many people hate. If you’re one of the people who hate Valentine’s Day, we’ve got the perfect solution for you! Funny Valentine’s Day cards!
These cards will make everyone laugh, and they are a great way to show your disdain for the holiday while having fun.
At Boomf.com, we’ve collected some of the best funny Valentine’s Day cards out there, and we’re sure you’ll find the perfect card for your loved ones (or not-so-loved ones).
- The best way to make funny Valentine’s Day cards is to use your own creative ideas and humour. You can also find funny Valentine’s Day cards online or in stores. Be sure to read the card carefully before you purchase it so that you know exactly what it says.
- If you are sending the card to someone who hates Valentine’s Day, make sure that the card is funny and not offensive. There are many different designs to choose from, so you are sure to find one that the person you are sending it to will love. Whatever you do, make sure that the card is funny and not offensive. That way, you can be sure that the person receiving it will appreciate your thoughtfulness.
Once you have picked the card of your choice, you need to write an equally funny and annoying message that complements the vibe of the card.
Following are some messages that you might want to write on your cards.
- A message to show them that they are not alone in their distan for the holiday like “Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope you have a great day… even though it is the most ridiculous holiday ever!”
- A funny picture of you and the recipient making funny faces with something that screams Valentine’s Day in the background.
- A funny quote about love or relationships. For example, “Love is like a fart… sometimes it’s hot and stinky, but other times it’s just funny.”
- A long and elaborate wish you could write to someone who adores this holiday. Of course, coming from you this is all sarcasm from start to finish.
So if you’re looking for a funny way to mark this Valentine’s Day, then one of these messages for funny Valentine’s Day cards is sure to do the trick!
If you still need some ideas or inspirations for making a funny Valentine’s Day cards for people that hate this day, check out Boomf.
Related CTN News: