You have made it to your college years and now you intend to pursue studies in graduate school. Great ambition! This, however, requires some GRE preparation before you will be able to enter the academic level of your education.
But first, you need to take and pass in your test. And the best way to achieve this is to get yourself ready for the exam through some of the best prep courses. Yes, preparedness is the key. How? Continue reading as we help you work it out to your test milestone.
What is a GRE test?
The Graduate Record Examination or GRE is a standardized test required for admission in a graduate school or any business school. This test assesses your quantitative, writing, and verbal skills. It predicts your success as a graduate student. In Thailand, there are many educational institutions and businesses considering test scores in this standard during the application process. Everyone would want to pass and get a high score.
So, you need to master the necessary attributes and strategies to maximize your potential and effectiveness in taking the test. Ensure your readiness as a test taker with some tips such as the best online GRE courses. You can also, learn more with Exam Genius as they provide a detailed review of the top GRE online learning platform today. Check the best online resources to help you choose which online platform and prep materials are best for you.
But first, you have to consider the following:
- Look for your baseline
- Determine your target score in
- Plan your study terms
- Practice some efficient techniques
- Mimic real GRE situations
- Review your results
- Establish your GRE-associated vocabulary
- Online and in-person prep courses
Aside from the prep studies, there are tutoring programs offered to graduate hopefuls. Thailand is one of the countries where the test is a requirement in graduate school admission. Which is why it also offers these prep studies.
5 Best GRE Prep Courses in Thailand
The country has the following programs preparing you for your GRE test.
- GRE Self-Paced Course – The online course offers preparation tools needed for your self-study. It allows you to set your own time to learn and review for your GRE test. It requires 24 hours of seeing and listening to the recorded lessons by the experts. The lessons, drills as well as the practice tests are all available online. These lessons include tested concepts on the exam and other strategies in taking the test. They are ready to use anytime you want and wherever you may be. The lesson taught in this course is the same as those offered in-classroom courses.
- GRE Ultimate (Live Online Course) – This course provides the benefits of an in-person prep course from anywhere with Internet access. It requires 24 hours of listening to LiveOnline instruction. You can ask questions and do interactions with your classmates and teachers through a virtual whiteboard platform. There are scheduled sessions that you can attend. Online study tools specifically developed to master GRE through an exclusive teaching method.
- GRE Classic Course In-Person – The course includes more than 8 sessions of classes with realistic online practice tests. It covers a total of 28 hours of study and involves both in-person and a class course.
- GRE Private Course – This is a personalized 1-on-1 course that can be done either live online or in person. It usually covers 12 hours of learning. Also, it includes a GRE guide.
- GRE Private Tutoring – Private tutorial is also available for your GRE test preparation. The tutorial usually runs from 12 up to 48 hours. It can be done through an in per, live online, or through a personalized 1-on-1 tutoring session.
Instead of worrying about your GRE test, be proactive, and take the above measures to secure the best results. The GRE prep courses listed here will help you better prepare for the test and reach your dream to be a graduate degree holder.