PSTET Exam Admit Card 2021: Admit cards for the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 have been released on the official website. State Council of Educational Research & Training in Punjab will conduct the exam in an offline mode at various locations. You can find more information on pstet.pseb.ac.in. The hall ticket and other information can be downloaded directly from this site.
Candidates’ names and roll numbers, the name and addresses of the examination center, and the instructions to be followed during the examination will be included in the admit card. Once the PSTET Admit Card 2021 is released on the official website, we will share the link here.
Applicants should note that an admit card is one of the mandatory documents to appear for the examination, without which they will not be allowed to enter the venue. In the following section, we provide step-by-step instructions for downloading PSTET Admit Card 2021.
PSTET Admit Card 2021: How to download here
- To apply for the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test, visit the authority site at pstet.pseb.ac.in.
- Click the ‘Admit Card’ link located in the ‘Latest Announcements’ section of the home page.
- Click here to access the PSTET Admit Card 2021.
- Enter your user ID, password, and other login credentials, then click ‘Submit.’
- Take a printout of the (double copy) admit card and keep it safe for future reference.
Take special care of these things
Candidates are advised to read the information on their admit cards carefully after downloading them. If there is a mistake, then it can be corrected by contacting the department. Candidates are advised to keep the admit card with them during the examination. The admission card is required to participate in the examination. You can’t Sit in the examination hall without admitting Card.