Chiang Rai Northern International & GMS Fair 2012 (CNIF & GMS Fair 2012) – www. chiangraigms.com
On 18-23 September 2012. 416 Squadron at RAF Airport (the old airport), Chiang Rai Province.
The northern province of Chiang Rai, Phayao, Nan and Phrae province Commercial and Office 17 northern provinces. The GMS countries showcase and sell products. Under the strategic development and investment in logistics. To promote opportunities, Associated products and services that have the potential to stimulate the economy. The second part of the Northern Province and the project schedule. “Exhibition north and the Mekong Sub-Region 2012”
(Chiang Rai Northern International & GMS Fair 2012: CNIF & GMS Fair 2012).
The purpose of the work.
- Add a trade group for manufacturers in all regions of the country and the second GMS.
- Opportunities to promote and market products and services associated with potential. The second part of the Northern Province.
- Networking. And promote the exchange of information in order to strengthen the commercial sector. Focus on self-reliance and sustainability.
- Economy in the northern province of Upper second income by creating and encouraging the production and consumption of the people.
- Strengthen the relationship and cooperation in economic, trade, investment and culture. Countries with GMS.
Schedule of Events.
Between 18 – 23 September 2555 at 11.00-22.00
Airport RAF Squadron 416 (the old airport), Chiang Rai Province.
Activities in the works.
The show and sale features more than 650 booths in the Pavilion as well.
- Display and sale of craft – the craft industry operators OTOP / SMEs need products for living. Living Goods and industrial products such as automotive electronics and so on, as well as other industries. Produced in the upper two groups region (Chiang Rai, Phayao, Phrae, Nan) and the 550 booths from all over the country.
- Display and sale of goods / services of GMS countries and neighboring countries, booth number 100.
- The food is the food of the northern provinces of the country and the top two.
- Leisure activities such as cultural performances in the Lanna and GMS.