Connect with us


Police Investigate Murder of Taiwanese Man Found in Bangkok Hotel



Police Investigate Murder of Taiwanese Man

Police are looking into the death of a Taiwanese man discovered bound and gagged in a trashed hotel room in the Bang Na neighborhood of Bangkok on Thursday morning. The 48-year-old man was discovered dead in a room on the sixth floor of Bangkok’s Niran Grand Hotel.

Police discovered the body face-down beside a bed. The wrists and legs were tied behind the back with belts and cords. The victims head was tightly wrapped in a clear plastic sheet, with plastic tape across the nose and neck area. Investigators suspect the Taiwanese man was tortured.

The room had been plundered, and there had been a fight. There were two safes and bloodstains on one of them as well as a bucket. Personal belongings of the victim, including his computer and mobile phone, were not discovered.


1700114607777 1

The man checked in alone at 12.43pm on Tuesday, according to hotel personnel.

Forensic investigators assumed the individual died at least eight hours before his body was discovered. Hotel maids reported seeing him with his laptop about noon on Wednesday.

According to detectives, the man arrived in the country about 1 a.m. on Tuesday and checked into the hotel that afternoon. On Tuesday night, two Thai women met him at the hotel.

They also discovered that three males, one of whom was Asian, were perhaps linked with the victim, who had previously served time in Taiwan for fraud and human trafficking.


Italian Falls to his Death in Bangkok

In other police news, a 34-year-old Italian man died on Tuesday morning after falling from the Sanam Pao BTS Station in Bangkok, according to police.

Pol Capt Charoen Sookmark told CTN News, the man fell near the entry ramp of the Skytrain station on Phahon Yothin Road, adjacent to the 2nd Cavalry Division, the King’s Guard. Around 8 a.m., he reported his fall to police.

The deceased was dressed casually in a T-shirt, a green jacket knotted around his waist, pants, and sneakers.

Witnesses reported the man had been on the Skytrain platform since 6 a.m. and jumped to his death, according to Pol Capt Charoen.

The Italian consulate has been notified.

The body of the victim was brought to Ramathibodi Hospital for an autopsy. Police were reviewing security camera footage from the area.

As police directed morning rush hour traffic around the area, emergency personnel attempted unsuccessfully to resuscitate him.


Police Bust Multi-Million Dollar Online Gold Scam

Police Bust Multi-Million Dollar Online Gold Scam, 26 Arrested

CTN News App

CTN News App

české casino

Recent News


compras monedas fc 24

Volunteering at Soi Dog

Find a Job

Jooble jobs

Free ibomma Movies