Australian and a Canadian Found Dead in Bangkok Hotel
CHIANGRAI TIMES – An Australian and a Canadian have been found dead in the Park Plaza Bangkok hotel after a suspected drug overdose.
A maid found the bodies of the two men, believed to be aged 27 and 31 years old respectively, slumped in a room in the Park Plaza, a hotel on one of main tourist drags of the Thai capital, Thai tourist police say.
The two men have been identified as Angus Eric Campbell, 27 of Australia, and Casamel Stephen, 31 of Canada
The men’s bodies were found late yesterday alongside an unknown white powder and drug-taking paraphernalia.
“At the initial autopsy the forensic doctor said they died from a drug overdose,” the tourist policeman, who wanted to remain anonymous, told the News Paper, adding tests would be carried out on the powder.
Canadian and Australian Embassy Officials have confirmed that the men had had died in the Bangkok Hotel and their Families were being contacted.