Do you want to spend your vacation amidst the panoramic beauty of Thailand? Chiang Rai offers you a fun-filled stay with comfort, pleasure and luxury. The city of Chiang Rai is a part of Northern Thailand and attracts tourists and locals in large numbers.
Chiang Rai also boasts of a happening nightlife and tourists can always be entertained around here with the myriad of options. One of the most integral places in Chiang Rai is the Night Market which is dotted with various kinds of souvenir stores, street food stalls, cafes and restaurants with shops surrounding the Paholyothin road near the Clock Tower.
Some of the popular local clubs include Lobo, La Cantina, Mars Bar and My Way. Discotheques like Par Club and the Womb also have live country music bands playing for your pleasure. If you’re looking at letting your hair down and partying hard, these are the places to visit whilst in Chiang Rai.
If you’re in a more fun and adventurous mood, you can also try your singing skills at the local Karaoke pubs and cafes, sharing your musical sense with people from different parts of the world coming together for music. Or if you’re looking for something quieter, one can always hit the local pubs and chill out as a perfect way of spending your holiday.
Sway with the Rhythm of the Night
With the rhythm of the night starting round about 8pm, the area close to the bus station starts bubbling with life and is great as a vibrant night spot. The Sohub offers a popular watering hole, while downtown Ratanaket Road throbs with live music and disco scene.
Chiang Rai boasts of plenty of multi-cuisine restaurants but the true Thai flavor comes from the food cooked at the local street stalls that come alive in the night with people thronging for the famous Thai dishes. Chiang Rai also offers some of the best Irish bars in the country and is truly a place for all and sundry. Cafes like the Golden Triangle International Café and the Islands Café overlook the Kok River and offer a breathtaking view at night.
If you are looking for a great party, social accommodation and the best overview with options in Chiang Rai and the rest of Thailand, we recommend you to use Party Hostel Guru. On this website they compare many hostels.
The Night Bazaar also offers conventional stage shows and restaurants with small pubs that will make your nights float away. Snooker clubs and bars with pool tables also bustle with energy and verve at night. Chiang Rai is known for its unconventional and never-ending nightlife. Excitehotels.com as an online hotel reservation agency provides very exclusive deals on the hotels in Chiang Rai with huge discounts to make your stay comfortable, hassle-free and memorable.
- Manti Te’o Hopes To Be An Inspiration Even After Being A Victim Of A Catfishing Hoax August 18, 2022
- Tim Burton’s ‘Wednesday’ Netflix Release Date, Cast, Trailer, And More August 18, 2022
- Wolfgang Petersen, Blockbuster Filmmaker And Director Of ‘Das Boot,’ Passes Away August 18, 2022
- Cisco Tops Revenue and Profit Estimates, Forecasts Sales Growth August 18, 2022
- Monkeypox Can Spread To Pet Dogs, According To Doctors Report August 18, 2022
- Tasmanian Tiger May Be Brought Back From Extinction By Scientists August 18, 2022
- Dodge Hornet Will Be Offering A Performance Package For The GLH in 2023 August 18, 2022
- Senator Lisa Murkowski & Kelly Tshibaka Advanced From Alaska’s Republican Primary August 18, 2022