Retired Briton Electrocuted to Death While Mowing His Lawn in Northeastern Thailand

Based on the evidence found on the scene, inspectors believe Mr Stratton was accidentally electrocuted while he was mowing the lawn.

Retired Briton Electrocuted to Death While Mowing His Lawn in Northeastern Thailand

  KHON KAEN – A 76-year-old retiree from England was electrocuted while he was mowing the lawn in his garden. His wife discovered the body on Wednesday afternoon. “We received a phone call from a woman named Saengdao Suwichon who told us in tears that she had found her foreign husband dead in the garden […]