LOS ANGELES – 28 Year Old Saudi Prince Majed Abdulaziz Al-Saud who allegedly tried to force a female worker to perform an oral sex act on him inside a massive property near Beverly Hills has now been accused of attacking other women in the home, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.
The Los Angeles Times reported Friday that Los Angeles Police are investigating other claims that Majed Abdulaziz Al-Saud, 28, also attacked other women. Al-Saud was arrested on Wednesday on suspicion of forced oral copulation of an adult.
Officer Drake Madison told the Times that detectives found “more victims who were also alleging crimes against Mr. Al-Saud.”
The prince was detained after police were called to a gated compound after a caretaker at the home reported a disturbance. He was held on suspicion of false imprisonment, sexual assault and battery, but only booked on suspicion of forcing oral copulation of a worker inside the home, Madison told the Times.
The newspaper reports that a civil suit filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday claims he also attacked other women inside the home for days. The suit reportedly accuses him of “extreme,” “outrageous,” and “despicable” behavior that started early in the week and ended in his arrest Wednesday.
The lawsuit seeks unspecified damages and claims Al-Saud caused emotional distress, assault and battery, sexual discrimination, and retaliation against other workers, among an array of allegations, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Capt. Tina Nieto said the police department has a consul liaison that checks with foreign nations’ consulates regarding a certain person’s diplomatic immunity. Nieto said Thursday Al-Saud doesn’t have immunity in this case.
Police said Al-Saud was renting the home, which Zillow values at $37 million. Collins said different foreign nationals have been renting out the home for weeks at a time over the past year.
Earlier this month, a Qatari prince, Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad al Thani, was videotaped racing a yellow Ferrari through Beverly Hills at speeds of up to 100 miles per hour, blowing through stop signs and frightening residents. Al Thani later denied driving recklessly and claimed he had diplomatic immunity, Beverly Hills police said. Authorities consulted with the State Department and the Qatar consulate and determined he did not have diplomatic immunity, police Chief Dominick Rivetti said during a Sept. 17 news conference.
Al Thani reportedly flew back to Qatar before he could be arrested.
Powered by Facebook Comments