Ministry of Culture to Set Up Creative and Design Center in Chiang Rai
The action plan begins with the development of the center of Cultural Products of Thailand or CPOT, as part of the gateway cities. The CPOT are used as magnet to draw local and foreign tourists to the cities and encourage them to learn local cultures, natural resources, and ancient remains. The project also aims to promote mutual social and cultural exchanges between Thailand and neighboring countries.
Resource Access to :
- Books covering various interests in design discipline, e.g. art history, interior design, architecture, fashion, textiles, graphic design, photography, film, etc.
- Approximately 210 titles of magazines and journals
- Multimedia: films, documentaries, and TCDC’s workshops and lectures on iPod and iPad.
- Online Databases on fashion industry, marketing and digital media
- Passport GMID (Global Market Information Database), formerly known as Euromonitor Passport, is a marketing tool that contains data for many countries on consumer market sizes, market data & forecasts, consumer lifestyles, companies and brands.
- WGSN (World Global Style Network) is the world’s leading trend forecaster. The company enables subscribers to make better design decisions by identifying and analysing the trends that will shape commercially successful products and services in the future. WGSN’s inspiration and insight are only available through online subscriptions to a variety of state-of-the-art digital tools and through bespoke consultancy services.
- STASH is the online resource of visual effects and animation projects from both professional designers and design enthusiasts around the world.
- A collection of over 7,500 innovative materials in from Material Connexion® Bangkok
- Facilities and services, e.g. reading rooms, movie rooms
Powered by Facebook Comments
Short URL: http://www.chiangraitimes.com/?p=31490